Don’t think that we will stop at the Integrtaion Camp! Now is the time for the next adventure, it’s time to visit Kraków! One of the oldest and most beautiful Polish cities is waiting for us! Cracow is widely known for its unique legacy and richness in historical relics which are sure to impress you. We will sightsee, admire the city’s wonderful architecture and go out partying Cracow-style! Excited yet? :D
Date: 17.03 - 19.03. 2017
Notice that 17th of March (Friday) is a regular uni day - most professors will not mind if you skip one day of class but please make sure that you tell them before that you will be absent (this way you will avoid any trouble).
- a tour of the Wawel Hill with its Castle, Cathedral and the dragon’s cave
- a guided tour of the Main Square and the Old Town
- wandering along the picturesque streets of Cracow
- an evening programme (including a pub crawl and clubbing) that will make sure you enjoy Cracow’s nightlife to the fullest
- a guided tour of Wieliczka Salt Mine
- a guided tour of the Auschwitz - Birkenau Memorial and Museum - it operated during WW II and played a very important role in Europe’s history
Number of participants: 58 (including some ESNers :))
As you can see the places are limited so make sure to register quickly!
PRICE: 350 PLN with ESNcard/ 370 PLN without
+ 50 PLN deposit - you will get this money back after the trip as long as nothing gets accidentally destroyed at the hostel ;)
The price includes:
- accommodation (2 nights) in a hostel in the city centre
- 2 breakfasts in the form of buffet
- transportation in a private bus
- entrances to see the Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz Memorial Museum
- services of licensed guides who will let you in on all the city’s secrets
- evening programme: drinking games, a night time city game in teams, free entrance to clubs (each night a different club!)
SIGNUP - ONLY ONLINE
We will publish the registration link here on the Facebook event. You will need to fill in the google form. Only after you have received a confirmation email can you be sure that you have a place reserved!
Data required: Name, Surname, Country, email, telephone (preferably Polish), optional comments.
Remember that when you register online, the data goes to the university - if you resign, you are obliged to find a person for your place. The university supports this trip financially and we do not want to bear the consequences.
PAYMENT - only after registration online and receiving the confirmation email.
Payment in the ESN Office (Faculty of Philology).
More details will be included in the confirmation email.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
ESN UŁ Cracow Trip