Just as promissed, we want to show you some of the most stunning places in Poland :) Let us take you on a trip to the times when battles were won by actual knights and working in a castle was quite normal - this time we will follow the steps of Teutonic Knights in Poland and visit the wonderful city of Toruń! It's famous breathtaking architecture, delicious gingerbreads and being the birthplace of Nicolaus Copernicus. We will learn about the local mysteries and legends, participate in a gingerbread workshop, learn more about the man who established that Earth revolves around the Sun and play a custom made city game in order to discover the city and it's sights in an interactive way!
Excited yet? :D
Date: 1 - 2.12.2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
- a private city game that will make us explore Toruń’s Old Town and Gothic architectural sights
- a workshop on the region’s legends and their connections to historical events
- a workshop in the gingerbread museum (we get to bake our own gingerbreads according to centuries-old recipes!)
- an evening programme that will make sure you enjoy Toruń’s nightlife to the fullest.
Number of participants: 54 (including some ESNers :))
As you can see the places are really limited so make sure to register quickly! We know the places are not many but those are literally ALL the sleeping places that we could reserve in Toruń for that weekend!
PRICE: 270 PLN with ESNcard/ 300 PLN without
+ 50 PLN deposit on the bus - you will get this money back after the trip as long as nothing gets accidentally destroyed at the hostel ;)
The price includes:
- accommodation (1 night) in a hostel in the city centre
- 1 breakfast in the form of buffet
- transportation in a private bus
- a private city game
- private visit to the Gingerbread Workshop
- private visit to the House of Legends
- services of licensed guides who will let you in on all the city’s secrets!
SIGNUP - ONLY ONLINE
We will publish the registration link here on the Facebook event. You will need to fill in the google form. Only after you have received a confirmation email can you be sure that you have a place reserved!
Data required: Name, Surname, Country, email, telephone (preferably Polish), optional comments.
Remember - if you register online, the data goes to the university - if you resign, you are obliged to find a person for your place.
PAYMENT - only after registration online and receiving the confirmation email.
Payment in the ESN Office (Faculty of Philology).
More details will be included in the confirmation email.
If you have any questions, feel free to write out Travel Coordinator Dominika Czekaj an e-mail at email@example.com